Rules and Regulations:
Please review the following rules and regulations governing VuduCon and you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. By signing and returning the contract you confirm that you have read all the rules and agree to, and comply with, all the rules and regulations stated.
- All vendors/exhibitors/artist tables and spaces must be manned at all times. Bot10Productions Inc. is not responsible for any property loss or damage to your property.
- All vendors/exhibitors/artist tables and spaces must remain intact through the operation hours and may not be dismantled prior to closing of the event.
- Exact table locations will be set by Bot10Productions Inc. We will not be able to guarantee the location of your table. We are in charge of placing you at your location and you will not be able to switch out with any other vendors/exhibitors/artist at any time without the consent of a Staff member of Bot10Productions Inc.
- Electricity will be provided to vendors for free. This does not include any lighting and or electrical extensions. You must provide your own means of light and extended power.
- Displays and Easels etc. Must be cleared by Bot10Productions Inc. at the time table/space are booked. No items can be used that will damage, deface, and or cause damage to Villas of Grand Cypress’s convention space.
- Vendors/exhibitors/artist may not at any time block or intrude Halls. Walkways must maintain free and clear access and must be able to allow movement for attendees and special needs attendees.
- Vendors/exhibitors/artist are responsible for the dealings and actions. Bot10Productions, Bot10 Staff, Villas of Grand Cypress and the staff are not responsible for any theft, damage, expenses, claims or actions arising from your participation in VuduCon.
- Bot10Productions and Villas of Grand Cypress do not provide or maintain any security coverage for vendors/exhibitors/artist persons or property. And you acknowledge that you are the solely responsible to obtain insurance covering such loss.
- Vendors/exhibitors/artist representation. Bot10Productions Inc. is not responsible for your actions, opinions, believes, and work business ethics. Bot10Productions does not represent you and your business and you do not represent Bot10Productions Inc. We hold the right to refuse any displays or merchandise of pornographic nature to be displayed or sold. Keep in mind that this event is visited by visited by minors and is meant for a general audience. Absolutely no pornographic material, graphic nudity, drug paraphernalia, illegal copies of material or merchandise of any kind will be permitted.
- All merchandise bought and or sold at VuduCon is strictly between vendors/exhibitors/artist of the event. Bot10Productions Inc. is not responsible for any dealings between said parties.
- Vendors/exhibitors/artist will be issued (2) ID Badges for the event. This is to be worn at all times by said representing individuals. (2) ID Badges per table/space, meaning no matter the amount of space you rent you will only receive the (2) Badges that are issued to you. At the end of the event you are responsible for the return of the Badges or a charge will be made in your name for the Badges. Badges may not be loaned, and or sold.
- Vendors/exhibitors/artist are responsible for charging the Florida State sales tax and for reporting all sales to the State. Bot10Productions Inc. is not responsible for the vendors/exhibitors/artist negligence and or failure to do so. It is your responsibility to find all the proper forms that pertain to Florida Tax Laws. www.myflorida.com